Engage Foundation: Explainer Video
Created using Cinema 4D and After Effects
- Created while at First 10 Digital
- Client: Engage Mutual (now OneFamily)
- Software: Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D
A video I created a couple of years ago while working at first10.co.uk
All the 3D animation was created in Cinema 4D, with all the characters and a few other bits animated in After Effects and brought into the scene as animated textures. The 2D cutout stop-motion type look for them (all done with the Puppet Tool in After Effects) worked really nicely and saved a lot of time that would otherwise have been spent modelling, rigging and working out how to do character animation in C4D.
I wanted it all to look hand made, as much like a little model set as possible, hence the use of the papery textures and simple sketched textures.
- Software: Cinema 4D, After Effects, Photoshop
- Plugins: Frischluft Lenscare